It is true that what you eat can determine around 70-80% of your visible results.
It is impossible to out train a bad diet
From speaking to friends, family, my followers and my clients, most of them say that the biggest struggle when trying to eat healthy is knowing what to eat. A lot of people eat the same old boring food again and again until they give up. They may lose a little bit of weight in the process but it will soon be back on.
How many of you can relate to that?
There is a lot of confusion as to what’s good for you and what isn’t:
- Is quorn better than normal meat?
- Is organic that much better?
- Are ‘diet foods’ good for you?
- Does the quality of meat matter that much?
- Are fats good or bad?
And so much more, so yes it can be very difficult to know what to do.
So this is the reason why I have written my eBook 21 Days To Healthy Eating.
This book gives you everything you need to get through a three week period of eating healthy and exercising well.
The main purpose of this book is not for you to lose 2 stone in 3 weeks or anything like that, the purpose is that this book will give you the best possible chance of sticking to these eating habits in the long term.
Check out this video for more info about the book:
You are by no means starved on this nutrition program, you will probably be eating much more if anything!
The book contains:
- 21 day healthy eating plan, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 3 weekly shopping lists
- Advice on snacks to eat
- 3 week beginner exercise plan
- Advice on eating out and eating on the run
- Food planning and preparation advice
- Supplement advice from myself
- FREE Fat Loss Made Simple advice sheet to help you even further
So if you are looking to change your eating habits for the long term then look no further and purchase this book for just £4.99 below.
This is no quick fix diet, this is something you must work on.
If done correctly you will experience:
- Fat loss
- Improved appearance
- Increased fitness
- More enjoyable eating
- More energy and productivity
- Enhanced mood
- Improved Health (most important)
So give it a shot for £4.99, what have you got to lose?