Hope you’re having a good week.
I’ve noticed the gyms are getting busier!
The summer is looming and people want to look good (and feel good).
Whether you want to get a six pack for Magaluf or you want to get fit enough to walk around the British countryside, the summer is the best time to be fit and healthy.
If you’re not then it can be the worst time.
- Feeling embarrassed to take your clothes off to swim/beach
- Not able to join your family/friends for a cycle/walk because you don’t feel fit enough
- Being put off from going on holidays due to the walking and how breathless you feel in the heat
Plus many other reasons.
It’s not nice if you feel that way.
Is the answer to hide away indoors with the air con on?
For some people yes it is.
But for YOU it isn’t.
It’s never too late to get fit and healthy.
There’s still another couple of months to get yourself in better shape for this summer.
Here’s some tips to get you started:
- Go out for easy walks to build your fitness up
- Include more fruit and vegetables in your diet
- Drink more water (at least 2 litres a day)
- Cut down on any foods out of a packet
- Aim to sleep at least 7 hours a night
Do that for a few weeks and I can guarantee you will feel a hell of a lot better!
If you want something more specific then why not join me and many other people like you on my 90 Day Plan.
What you get:
- 90 Day Plan split into 3 x 30 day cycles
- 7 day preparation plan to get you ready to start losing weight
- 3-4 different workouts a week
- Regular contact with me throughout
- A detailed food diary with 3 meals a day and snacks to stick to
- Access to members only area on the website to login and keep track of your progress
- Access to new members only content each week including recipes, articles, posters
- Access to private exercise library showing you how to perform the exercises in the program
- Regular progress reports as you journey through the program
- New healthy recipes throughout the plan
- The chance to learn more about exercise, nutrition, rest, relaxation, health, motivation and loads more
- A results page showing before and after pictures (if you want) and full results from your program once you are done
- A personal experience from wherever you are in the world
All the extra details can be found here:
Get yourself ready for the summer!