– High protein breakfasts – bacon and eggs every morning. No toast, croissants, cereal
– Swim every day, I’m a rubbish swimmer but I’ll do a bit to keep me going
– Go out for a walk every day
– Drink plenty of water rather than the sugary juices
– Limit alcohol intake, I will drink but try not to overdo it especially with the sugar packed cocktails
– Lunch and dinner I will focus on good quality meat/fish and plenty of veg’
– High protein breakfasts – stuck to mainly omelettes and bacon and also some fruit. I had no toast, no croissants but did have a few bowls of muesli and oats. I’ll give myself a CHECK for that
– Swim every day, I did do at least one length everyday! Didn’t do as much as planned as it was a pretty small pool. I’ll give myself a small check.
– Go out for a walk every day. Yep – only one really good walk. The rest short. CHECK
– Drink plenty of water – Big CHECK I had to
– Limit alcohol intake, I admit I did have a drink every day but didn’t go overboard. Stayed away from the sugary cocktails too at least other than a couple. I’ll give myself a FAIL though on that.
– Lunch and dinner was good, mainly meat and veg, a bit of carbs. Downside was the sauces and portion sizes as there was so much food I wanted to try! CHECK
Catch you Friday,