6 Week Fitness Plan – £40
This package is suitable for:
- If you want to exercise but don’t know how
- If you train without a goal
- If you feel like you have no structure to your workouts
- If you want to lose fat and gain muscle
- If you want to increase your fitness
- If you are training for a specific sport or event e.g. 1/2 marathon, 10K
- If you want a personal trainer but feel priced out
- If you aren’t a member of a gym but want to exercise
This 6 week fitness programme is designed exclusively for you and you alone.
The programme will give you a day by day guide to follow with in depth instructions of what to do on each day.
If you think this is for you then the cost is £40 (that’s what you would pay for a standard 60 min personal training session).
After you have completed your purchase (below) please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (just copy and paste the questions and answer at the end):
- Do you have any medical conditions that I should be made aware of that effect your ability to exercise?
- What your ideal weight is:
- What exercise do you currently do?
- How many times a week do you exercise?
- How many times a week are you able to exercise?
- How long do you usually exercise for?
- What length of time would you like to exercise for each session?
- Where do you exercise?
- Are you a member of a gym?
- If you train at home what equipment do you have available to you?
- What is your main exercise goal? Please answer in detail (weight loss, muscle gain, run a 10k, run a sub 2 hour 1/2 marathon etc)
- How long do you think it will take you to achieve this?
- What type of exercise do you enjoy most? (sports, cardio, weights etc.)
- How would you assess your current level of fitness?
Once I have all of this information and you have completed your purchase I can make a start on your 6 week exercise programme.
Please expect 3-5 days after emailing me this information before your training plan is delivered, this allows me to tailor an effective workout schedule specific to you to help you reach your goals.
6 Week Training Programme £40 (click link)
4 Week Nutrition Plan – £30
Do you struggle with knowing what to eat?
Do you try to diet, do it up until a point then feel bored with your choices and go back to normal?
This is what a lot of people do, yo yo dieting is no good. The key is to find an eating structure which you enjoy, which is healthy and that you can stick to.
This 4 week nutrition plan will be designed exclusive to you and your eating preferences. It is not just for people who want to lose weight, the plan can be designed for weight maintenance, muscle gain or just simply to feel healthier through your food choices.
The plan will give you every meal for a 4 week period plus snacks.
That’s all I need from you is to email me at email@example.com with the following information so I can get started on your plan:
- Body fat percentage (if possible):
- Ideal Weight:
- Current Activity Levels:
- Do you find yourself feeling hungry a lot of the time?
- Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- How many meals a day do you usually eat?
- What is your favourite meal?
- How many portions (and what) of fruit and veg do you eat on a normal day?
- What would you say your food weaknesses are?
- Do you find you eat worse at weekends?
- What foods don’t you like?
- Do you cook all your meals?
- How often do you eat fast food/take aways a week?
- Do you take any supplements?
- How many units of alcohol do you drink per week?
- Please send over an example food diary for you on a normal day every meal, drink and snack
Once I have received your payment and this information I can make a start on your nutrition plan, please expect a wait of around 3-5 days. Once you have received your plan you can begin to make some great changes to the new healthier you.
4 Week Nutrition Plan £30 (click link)
6 Week Training Programme & 4 Week Nutrition Plan together for £65 (click link)
Please note if the payment buttons don’t work please click the link above the button which starts with http://www.payp… to pay