- 5g organic butter/organic coconut oil
- 1 rasher unsmoked bacon (use vegetarian bacon if preferred*)
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 chicken breast or vegetarian chicken*, sliced in half
- 1 beef tomato, cut into slices
- quarter of an avocado, sliced
- Melt the butter or oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the bacon rasher on both sides until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pan and fry for around four minutes each side, until cooked through. Add the spring onions and fry for one minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Arrange the items on a plate in a stack, starting with a piece of chicken as a base, and finishing with another piece of chicken as a ‘lid’. Serve with a salad.